Sunday, June 24, 2007

for your blogging pleasure

Oh my Blogosphere!
There are lots of very good posts up and I thought I'd share them with you all.


Keith Boykin gets an exclusive interview with Isaiah Washington about his recent firing. I think Isaiah's statements add an interesting dynamic to the whole controversy. However, it seems like he's not accepting the full responsibility for his actions.

Keith Boykin also calls out oh Dubya on his "culture of death".

A gay NJ high school couple has their picture blacked out because of it's "illicit" content.

Pomegranate Queen brilliantly talks about the Intersections of Violence. She's Freaking Brilliant!

Kameela Writes uses photography to show how Black hair is political. Thanks BFP for the link!

After 43 years finally there's some justice!

AfterEllen reminds us why some commercials/ads
make you homicidal.... or maybe thats just me.

DL Hughley is an ass hole! Thanks BFP for the info and links

Oh and there's a new Blog on the block! Someone else I know in real life... my secret identity is becoming harder to maintain.

Here's a pic of the lovely Rose Rollins. Why? because she's beautiful. duh!


No comments:

“I remember how being young and black and gay and lonely felt. A lot of it was fine, feeling I had the truth and the light and the key, but a lot of it was purely hell.” ~Audre Lorde