Tuesday, June 19, 2007

8 things about me

Yay Vegankid tagged me !

Rules: Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people; then visits those people’s sites and comments, letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.

  1. I'm moving next week!
  2. My best friends are like my family
  3. Even after doing well in grad school I still doubt my academic abilities
  4. I'm considered short by some, but I'm average height!
  5. I think Androgynous women are hot!
  6. Every year I wish my mom a happy father's day.
  7. my fake love life is more interesting than my real love life
  8. I hate to be embarrassed!
okay now I tag Anacoana, Di, Brownfemipower, Laura Luna, Sly Civilian, Fab , Darkmind, and Jason

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this was my reaction while reading this: "yup. yup. uh huh. me too! uh huh. awww. been there. uh huh." :)

fyi, i'm pretty sure sly was tagged by the same persyn that tagged me.

Journey_Wmn said...

yeah I realized that after I tagged him and went to post.

“I remember how being young and black and gay and lonely felt. A lot of it was fine, feeling I had the truth and the light and the key, but a lot of it was purely hell.” ~Audre Lorde