Friday, June 15, 2007

Call me Mrs. DiFranco?

Okay I promise I will stop posting random surveys and quizzes soon, but my brain has shut down and therefore not allowed me to get anything done, or think. So here's my last one. I just need to let Ani DiFranco know that apparently we're supposed to be together. Maybe I should listen to some of her music







Lesbian Matchmaker




MEET ANI DiFRANCO! Ani is one non-conformist woman who enjoys singing, playing guitar, and writing poetry. Some days the line she walksturns out to be straight. She has no criteria for sex or race. She just wants to hear your voice and see your face. But if you think you should feel leary by Ani's being attracted to men also, then that's your loss. Judging a woman souly on not being 100% lesbain would mean missing out on the opportunity to be under the arm of one of todays most influential feminists. Just imagine this amazing woman is on stage and you're surrounded by thousands of screaming fans... but to the two of you, at this very moment, they don't even exist.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

No comments:

“I remember how being young and black and gay and lonely felt. A lot of it was fine, feeling I had the truth and the light and the key, but a lot of it was purely hell.” ~Audre Lorde