Sunday, April 29, 2007

Another dimension of love

I read this poem at this poetry thing I went to today and sort of freaked everyone out, I think. I thought it was beautiful and spoke to something very real. It shows that there's another dimension of love.

Untitled

By Lanuola Asiasiga

Do you know what it's like
to have to try and make love
with someone you care about
someone you really love
And in the middle of it all
you hate her
hate her to death
for reminding you
for triggering the memories
you've buried so deep

2 comments:

@laura_luna said...

I love it...and am Totally feeling it. we have to be open to all our feelings..not just the happy faced ones.

blessings...

Darkmind said...

Ah yes, one of the perks of being a sociopath. The more I learn about this 'love' stuff the more I'm glad I can't feel it...

“I remember how being young and black and gay and lonely felt. A lot of it was fine, feeling I had the truth and the light and the key, but a lot of it was purely hell.” ~Audre Lorde