Friday, April 27, 2007

I'M GOING TO BE A GOD MOMMY

I'M GOING TO BE A GOD MOMMY!!! Finally, since anacoana aka my bestest friend in the whole wide world. Has finally decided to post and also update the world on her little bun in the oven. I can finally say WooHoo I'm going to be a Godmom!! I'm also going to be an aunt. My sister in law is also pregnant with a little boy, and oddly enough I could have announced that a while ago, but kind of forget...oops Anyways I'm really excited. She's going to be a great mom so head over and send her some love. Oh and if you have any nickname tips let me know I'm still working on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, how exciting!! You'll be an awesome aunt and godmother-to-be.

“I remember how being young and black and gay and lonely felt. A lot of it was fine, feeling I had the truth and the light and the key, but a lot of it was purely hell.” ~Audre Lorde