Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm getting Married

I'm getting Married!!!!!!!!!



okay not really, but I'm taking applications. I've got it all figured out. Its going to be a small wedding on a beach in South Africa. All I need now is the woman....Actually This woman

the lovely Staceyann Chin
Isn't she gorgeous?! But I'm not so shallow as to only go on looks, but she's sooooooooooo smart and outspoken, and political, and passionate, she's perfect!!
Now all I have to do is meet her and make her fall madly in love with me. Not like thats hard or anything, have you met me? ... Okay most of you probably haven't but trust me I've got it going on! LOL in all seriousness Staceyann Chin is absolutely amazing! Her poems move me, she's so honest about everything she writes about, its almost too much. So if anyone is best friends with her and wants to set us up just let me know :D

8 comments:

ben said...

daaaammmmn.

I mean, congratulations. Be sure to let us know how this plan works out. :)

Jason Hughes said...

Wait a second...

Weren't you getting married last month too? :D

Not that I'd begrudge anyone two spouses, but...

:D

Fabiola said...

beautiful--you have good taste chica;-)

i just read her poem, thanks for sharing her works with us.

brownfemipower said...

Girl, we surely share a taste in the same women--she is stunning. I guess I will let you marry her if you let me marry the america's next top model woman!
;p

bfp

Journey_Wmn said...

Jason- Last time I was just in the planning phase, now for implementation! lol

bfp- sounds like a deal...Damn I'm going to miss Anchal lol

FEMily! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Darkmind said...

I say go for it! I wish I could help you, but none of my mind control devices come with a "love" setting (the closest I have is a 'mindless sex' setting, but I think there might be more to marriage than that). I'm afraid you'll have to woo her without technological intervention!

Anonymous said...

i just read some off her poems there is nothing special its al me, me,me i like more the drame she does

4evergoessoul

“I remember how being young and black and gay and lonely felt. A lot of it was fine, feeling I had the truth and the light and the key, but a lot of it was purely hell.” ~Audre Lorde