Thursday, January 25, 2007

books and blogs

Hi, My name is Journey Woman and I'm addicted to books and blogs.
Its Midnight and I have a bunch of reading to do for tomorrow, and I have to get up early which I HATE! What am I doing? Reading for class tomorrow? Sleeping? No I'm reading blogs, posting on my blog and contemplating which of my new books am I going to read. I get a new book in the mail and I get excited! Help!

What I'm supposed to be reading:
African Philosophy

What I want to read instead:
Fledgling
Self Organizing Men
Two Thousand Seasons

Spoils of War

I wonder which group will win the fight? okay enough procrastinating and off to do some work. I seriously recommend you pick up any of these books even African Philosophy good stuff!!

Thanks again Vegankid for the recommendation, I'm only a couple of pages in and I already love it!

No comments:

“I remember how being young and black and gay and lonely felt. A lot of it was fine, feeling I had the truth and the light and the key, but a lot of it was purely hell.” ~Audre Lorde