Monday, February 25, 2008

Okay what is with all the drama! So remember the married girl who was trying to talk to me, and through the wise advice of you wonderful readers as well as others I realized that its just a bad idea to get involved. Well she just sent me a message asking why I was avoiding her and if she got her signals crossed. Okay so its true I have been avoiding her but not really, I've responded to all of her text messages, but not her facebook wall comment and her call which she sent right before the text. I'm just a little taken a back that we have to have this relationship type talk when we're not even in a relationship. We haven't even kissed or anything some drunken hand holding and a leg rub really doesn't constitute a situation where a talk needs to occur. Sure we tentatively set up a date but it wasn't an official date and there was no date set up! What the hell is going on!! Now I have to have this stupid conversation about how I'm not going to get involved with her because she's married.

I guess I didn't expect it to go there because nothing really happened warranting a conversation. There's only one girl that I could really see having legitimate reason for us to talk and ask why I'm sending mixed signals because I have. This married girl not so much. Its not really drama just annoying, I really wanted to respond to the text saying its not that serious!! Because it's really not!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the crazy lesbian town.lol She'll be pissed for awhile over the fantasy of you she probably developed in her own mind..Maybe she had some "extra" feelings that she wasn't expressing. Some women are just attached like that.

Thanks for "delurking" :)

@laura_luna said...

OMG RUN LIKE THE WIND AWAY FROM MARRIED WOMEN!

I dislike them very much.

I've been in a couple of relationships where i have been 'dumped' for a married 'bi-curious' woman...

PLEASE RUN..

THEY ARE DRAMA

lol

enough about that..

you deserve a nice lesbian identified womyn!

:)

“I remember how being young and black and gay and lonely felt. A lot of it was fine, feeling I had the truth and the light and the key, but a lot of it was purely hell.” ~Audre Lorde