Saturday, September 05, 2009

Crystal Monee Hall

quick post, Music has become my obsession lately, I find it hard to get through the day without an internal soundtrack. So today I went to WOW Cafe for the monthly even of rivers of honey which is amazing! Olive Demetrius was there and performed and was stunning. But, considering I gush over her and Hanifah enough on this blog I decided to highlight someone new who I'm loving right now! Her name is Crystal Monee Hall and she is one baad bitch! She got up on that stage and shut it down! Here's a little taste courtesy of youtube





Amazing right?! She says she has an album coming out in 2010, and all I know is that my ass is going to be first in line to get it.

No comments:

“I remember how being young and black and gay and lonely felt. A lot of it was fine, feeling I had the truth and the light and the key, but a lot of it was purely hell.” ~Audre Lorde