Thursday, December 18, 2008

Angry

So I started this post on my ipod while I was on the train home for thanksgiving. Since my mother and sister have currently pissed me off I decided to add to it and post it.

I'm just angry! Are you ever just so mad that everything pisses you off and you hate everyone. That's how I'm feeling right now. So here's a list of what is currently pissing me off:

My brother's selfishness
Not being able to tell him that he's being selfish
Heteronormativity
Not having a lot of gay friends
Picky homeless beggers
NYC subways
My MA program
Auto correct on my iPod
Not being able to say what I feel
This whole fucking world
My iPod changing fucking to ducking
Loud ass people on the train
Bad kids
Ugly jumpsuits
Rich white men
Racist gay people
All the fucking happy lesbian couples in NYC (yes I'm hating because I'm single)
Being fucking single
Feeling like I don't belong
Hipsters
Not being able to sleep on the train because this douche bag doesn't have his shit together
People getting on the wrong fucking train
Coming home and being treated like a child (new addition)

No comments:

“I remember how being young and black and gay and lonely felt. A lot of it was fine, feeling I had the truth and the light and the key, but a lot of it was purely hell.” ~Audre Lorde