Sunday, March 16, 2008

procrastiboredom

I recently bought a camera and the next day I lost it somehow, and I have no idea how. So I finally bought a new camera and since I'm procrastinating so bad right now I decided to take some pictures and share them with you all.Clearly I'm just entirely too gay lol

My spring break summed up in a picture, Lotion - get your minds out of the gutter, my skin is acting up so I'm taking care of it. The book which I should be reading for my thesis and pledge cleaner, because I've seriously cleaned my apartment numerous times. Oh, and water because I've been guzzling it like its going out of style.

So this is what I look like sleeping!
The view from inside my locs, my sanctuary.
My weekend attire
getting creative with the camera effects. The untweezed, unwaxed, unthreded eyebrows in solidarity with BFP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

YES!!!!! We will have a solidarity wall of untweezed eyebrows!!!!!

:-)

“I remember how being young and black and gay and lonely felt. A lot of it was fine, feeling I had the truth and the light and the key, but a lot of it was purely hell.” ~Audre Lorde