- One day I will be able to have better control over my emotions.
- One day I will be able to express myself clearly and with eloquence.
- One day a bad cake and missing container won't send me over the edge.
- One day I'll be able to use my emotions to create rather than destroy myself.
- One day I'll be really and truly happy.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Hope for the future
“I remember how being young and black and gay and lonely felt. A lot of it was fine, feeling I had the truth and the light and the key, but a lot of it was purely hell.” ~Audre Lorde