Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random obsession tidbits

So I just finished participating in the live U People vlog and it is wonderful! It was so much fun, I definitely encourage everyone to tune in at 9pm eastern time and join in.

So has it sunk in yet? We have a Black president! It's crazy, I really didn't think he would win and here we are. I'm so excited and now completely obsessed with the Obamas. You know how some people in the UK are all obsessed with the royal family that's me with the Obamas now. I actually care about all the ridiculous mundane facts about them. Its fun to be so invested in the people that are running our country. I've never been this excited about the future of our country before.

Also all my After Ellen peeps, how surprised are you that Karman and Bridget are married?! I watch Brunch with Bridget faithfully and to find out she's married to Karman is just great and they make such a cute couple too.


Also Katt Williams has a new dvd out and I've only gotten halfway through it, but its soo funny. Here's a cartoon of one part of his routine.

1 comment:

TYR said...

U People rocks. I couldn't check out last night's as I had gone to see the movie itself at the film fest. I can't believe how long I've waited to see it.

I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that Karman and Bridget were married. They do make a cute couple.

I've seen the whole Katt Williams DVD and it is hilarious.

“I remember how being young and black and gay and lonely felt. A lot of it was fine, feeling I had the truth and the light and the key, but a lot of it was purely hell.” ~Audre Lorde