Sunday, July 13, 2008

drunk post

I am drunk at la escuelita in NYC having a great time but I decided to document my drunkeness online. So its official my first and most likely last drunk post. Merry christmas and a happy new year. I haven't been drunk in 2 months by the way

Sober edit:
Yeah so I thought it would be a great idea to post while I was drunk and at the club from my phone. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea, that last drink DEFINITELY wasn't a good idea as I found out on Sunday, but hey I'm all about being young and irresponsible for a while. However, I don't think I'll be drinking like that for a while, hangovers are not fun at all.

2 comments:

@laura_luna said...

happy drinking!

Anonymous said...

Only because i was there...and I had a good time...and I would want other people in the New York area to go there...I will just make the minor correction...it was La Nueva Escuelita :-)...but it was boombastic and fantabulous lol and you made my bday great--love ya BFF! lol

“I remember how being young and black and gay and lonely felt. A lot of it was fine, feeling I had the truth and the light and the key, but a lot of it was purely hell.” ~Audre Lorde