Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Tasha!!!

I just found these clips on youtube of my reason for staying interested in the L Word, Tasha. She is paired with one of my favorite characters Alice and they are just too cute. I'm not really a fan of the aggressiveness that she posesses but its such an improvement over their other portrayals of Black women. So yeah its progress, but enjoy oh and the third clip is definitely not work safe





Again this clip is NOT work safe








::UPDATE:: So as I'm continuing on in my Rose Rollins induced coma I happened upon this blog dedicated to none other than my future wife Rose Rollins! So please go over support and drool. http://roserollinsfanblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

“I remember how being young and black and gay and lonely felt. A lot of it was fine, feeling I had the truth and the light and the key, but a lot of it was purely hell.” ~Audre Lorde